For OCI please visit: blsindia-nl.com/forms/ociReadyForCollection.pdf
For PIO please visit: Blsindia-nl.com/forms/pioReadyForCollection.pdf
For Indian passport please visit: blsindia-nl.com/forms/passportReadyForCollection.pdf
If your first name, surname and date of birth are mentioned in the pdf file for requested service, your document is ready for collection.
Please note that the minimum processing time for OCI-PIO and Indian passport is 3 months from date of submission.
For collection, the following documents need to be submitted: 1. For passport renewal/damaged- current passport and original receipt
2. For lost/new born passport – original receipt.
3. For PIO – Dutch passport and original receipt
4. For OCI – Dutch passport and original receipt.
5. For PIO to OCI conversion – Dutch passport, PIO card and original receip.t
6. For damaged/sticker transfer OCI- PIO card – Dutch passport, PIO or OCI card and original receipt.
Submission timings: The Hague: between 0900hrs -1200hrs
Amsterdam and Rotterdam between 1200hrs- 1300hrs
Collection timings: The Hague: between 1600hrs -1700hrs the same day.
Amsterdam and Rotterdam between 1200hrs- 1300hrs, after two working days.
Note:Documents can be collected only by the passport holder or through an original authorization letter incl. ID copy
The Hague Visa Application Center
Laan van Meerdervoort 51
2517AE Den Haag
Amsterdam Visa Application Center
1018 DN Amsterdam
Rotterdam Visa Application Center
World Trade Centre Rotterdam
Beursplein 37 Room 437
3001 DA Rotterdam
For questions, please send us an email: email@example.com
- Collection of passports/PIO/OCI is solely depending upon the release of passports/PIO/OCI by the Embassy of India.